petrol

stuey

Yeah and jags and Bentleys and Rangerovers !

With any luck I will be able to get a cheap Bentley GT continental in the next couple of years - my original plan was forcast as 10 years on - since they are about £55K on an '05 plate now already?

The way prices and well fooseballers tastes are going they will be a lot cheaper a lot sooner! :lol::headhurt:

Actually Astons will probably be cheap also?

You will be able to buy a £60K GT-R for peanuts! :wacko:

Of course no petrol to run them on but hey minor drawback! :p

Shocking. My dad complained the other day that his rangie took £110 of diesel. That will last a week if he's lucky! :headhurt: Makes the Zed seem alright!

I think I'll be reviewing my career and putting in to move somewhere with cheaper fuel and taxes.

well I'll be around £200 for petrol I'd have thought.

Wales run alone. How many miles?

Got to be about 150 :headhurt:

Better ring the shell garage at chester and tell them to stock up with the Ferrari model cars :thumbs: 50 zeds could lead to anywhere between 50 and 100 ferrari's B)

And with me looking after production of about 500 000 barrels a day you're all in trouble. I can hit a stop button on about 300 000 barrels worth!

:lol::lol::lol:

I won't do it though......

;)

Oh yes! slip streaming behind an HGV!

Well by the time I stop for fuel and something to eat it'll be over 7 hours. On the way back it's bound to be longer as I'm sure shopping will be involved......

Still, thats commitment to the club for you! :D

Is there a prize for the furthest travelled Zed? B)

That's likely to be Zedrush - he had already planned the long way via Bristol but now he's got his pride and joy all kitted out Im sure he'll take the opportunity to show it off on a longer route to win that prize :D