[SOLD]**SOLD** OEM 350z Rays for Sale 26k miles only and in great original condition

350Butcher

As title, removed from my Z at 26k miles, all original (not refurbished) and unmarked faces. The "forged" and "Rays engineering" lettering really pops as a result.

Comes with mounted Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 245/45 and RE040 225/45 with as new levels of tread left although are a few years old.

These are also have tyre pressure monitoring sensors installed with a little 12v plug in display which will be included also

I'm in Warwick for collection

£550

LSmS4MQl.jpg

e0xHxpll.jpg

QuQCpC8l.jpg

lHB1E0zl.jpg

uw1KxFal.jpg

7plqsLml.jpg?1

whcy15El.jpg

4PcoDqLl.jpg

Cgms5hxl.jpg

Edited by 350Butcher

19 minutes ago, stevezzz said:

are these still available? how old are the tyres, does you know can you fit 4 wheels with tyre in a Z?

I bought the car in 2016 and removed them straight away, I know the rears were new then but the fronts must be older. They were stored in my loft from then till now. 

Regarding getting them in a Z, I believe I have seen it done but I sure 2x were on the passenger seat. 

If your local I’m sure I can help you out though. 

3 minutes ago, stevezzz said:

I thought I'd seen 2 in the back and 2 on the front seat, I'm down in Poole mine need refurbing, but have new tyres on, just doing the man maths:) 

Let me know what you work out and if the answer is to take a trip to Warwick!

Cheers 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, stevezzz said:

I'm going to get mine redone sorry, mine have never been touched as they still have the blue dots on so the forging should still look good, thanks for your reply

No problem mate! Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 350Butcher changed the title to **SOLD** OEM 350z Rays for Sale 26k miles only and in great original condition