How many miles to a full tank???

Lauben

Evning all,

Ok ok :D before anyone says it I know this is a bit of a dumb question as we all drive differently and the road/routes we drive will differ too.

But anyway ;)

How many miles did you get to your last full tank???

Thanks in advanced

350 miles cruising from full, generally have between 1/8th and a 1/4 tank left if I take it easy. :D

:scare: WOW :scare: I only get about 390 miles out of a full tank in my civic.

:yahoo: Looks like the 350Z is looking better every day :yahoo:

350 miles cruising from full, generally have between 1/8th and a 1/4 tank left if I take it easy. :D

This is driving to work and taking it very easy. On the other hand, when I am driving home the figures are considerably less economical :blush:

Tesco only allow me to put £60 in at a time and that gets me about 330 miles, mainly motorways, but playing when I can. The mosts I've seen is over 400miles from my trip to ESR last xmas on the way up from Blasingsmoke to Sunderland.

Trip computer says about 28MPG, which compared to my Leon which gave 33MPG on average on the same commuting, it aint too shabby.

Dont forget though that the Zeds tank is bigger than the civics.

I've stopped keeping track, too depressing

How big are the tanks? I've heard they are 70 litres but I've never managed to fit 60 in yet. Got to 59.6 once but petrol was dribbling out. Just missed out on my second Ferrari! :doh:

I read somewhere that they are 80 litres. There will be a fair few litres in there even when the DTE is 0, I think Sarnie covered 60miles or something on 0 DTE before :scare:

How big are the tanks? I've heard they are 70 litres but I've never managed to fit 60 in yet. Got to 59.6 once but petrol was dribbling out. Just missed out on my second Ferrari! :doh:

I read somewhere that they are 80 litres. There will be a fair few litres in there even when the DTE is 0, I think Sarnie covered 60miles or something on 0 DTE before :scare:

Takes a brave man to do that

id be a nervous wreck if it got near 5

i do 30/40 quite abit, in fact when i thought i was dangerously low i think i managed 72 litres so 8 still left in the tank/pipes. just shows that you can go alot further than you think on the red light....not that you should try! i have run out a few times in previous cars....once on the downward slope of the petrol station so i couldnt get back up the slope to the pump!! :lol:

On long trips 400 is doable but I try to avoid going below 1/4 full before filling up, takes an age on slow pumps you can be there filling up and two small cars can come and go before you're done, can be chilly/wet depending on where the garage is.

:lol: You big girls blouse! :p