Coffee morning

ShortPaul

Whilst we are on the subject of cool Americana did you see they were selling the Lincoln Continental that JFK was shot in https://www.topgear.com/car-news/usa/jfk’s-old-lincoln-sale

I am sorry as much as I love those cars its just bad taste! Should be kept in a museum or stored as part of Whitehouse history display or something. Shame.

19 minutes ago, stanski said:

Whilst we are on the subject of cool Americana did you see they were selling the Lincoln Continental that JFK was shot in 

"although it’s not that JFK convertible - it’s the one he rode in before he was assassinated in Dallas"

The one he was shot in was black if I recall correctly 

Edited by DoogyRev

10 minutes ago, DoogyRev said:

"although it’s not that JFK convertible - it’s the one he rode in before he was assassinated in Dallas"

The one he was shot in was black if I recall correctly 

Oh sorry should have read the rest of it - I do seem to remember it being black actually (although before even my time ) :surrender:

On a lighter note does anybody remember Hot Rod and Custom magazine in the 80s? I used to get it and model my scalextrix cars. I would get a Revel kit of the GTO the same scale and fit the motor and wheels to the body, customising the body! Happy days ....

Edited by stanski