Hello from London

Hello all!

After many attempts I finally managed to put my hands on 2005 silver 350z with a little under 90k miles on it. It’s a little bit rough when it comes to the bodywork (mainly scratches), but engine, gearbox and underneath it’s mint. It is bone stock and that is what I have been looking for!

I am driving the car for over 2 weeks now and love every single minute with it. Going to use it as a daily, looking for some mods to put on it myself.

Expect many silly questions! :lol:

C9EF742B-685A-4168-AC7B-D7F8EECF0A49.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi :wave: welcome!

Beaut of a car mate. 

I’ve had mine a week (350z roadster) and you can’t help but smile when driving it!

Today I’m taking the plunge and re-spraying my wiper arms as they’re looking sorry for themselves! 

I’m very lucky, the one I’ve bought only has 34,000 miles on it, so there’s a couple of things, like the wipers, a small patch of paint near the skirt that doesn’t match, Scratches on the internal door trim and dash fascia, and minor scratches on the car (like a cat has walked across it). So I’ll do those slowly and then decide if I want to do minor changes like LED’s in the cockpit, brighter headlight bulbs, gear knob change etc 

Edited by Rich350z
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update.

@GranTurismoEra already sprayed them over the weekend. First time I’ve been doing it, but honestly they’re like new now. I’ve had to put together the bloody cup holder as it just fall apart, but nothing gorilla weld could not fix!  

End of the month I’ll probably look for somebody to polish the whole car with the headlights. 

Also ordered some sick gear knob from Australia, did not have a chance to take a picture of it in the car yet tho.

And finally I’ve managed to get hold of the cubby for coins as I’ve been missing that part! 

Next in line polishing, probably painting some of the interior bits, then coil overs (looking for something stiffer than the OEM, yet still daily drivable) and exhaust. 

@HEADPHONES it looks good from certain distance, but that will change! 

47E20320-18F4-42FF-A07B-AD4F9E84E290.jpeg

B792A5BE-9CF1-437B-AA9C-D72C06B1DA8B.jpeg

• Like 1

@HEADPHONES I did not get picture before I started working on them, however I’ve got one from the middle of the process. 80 grit for the bubbling, 800 for the whole thing, then 2 coats primer 3 coats black. All together like 15 quid and 1,5h. 
Worth doing! 

28D1BF6A-6E06-44B3-B9B0-60F9D772600D.jpeg

• Thanks 1