SHOCK - HORROR

ATTAK Z

NISMO NEWS | 370Z End of Production 
Dear NISMO centres,

End of Production for 370Z Coupe

We would like to inform you that the production of the MY20 370Z will be coming to an end on 30th Septmeber 2020 for the UK market.
On Sale for more than 10 years, the 370Z was one of the last Sports Coupes to feature a naturally aspirated V6 engine and as such was a true celebration of Nissan’s ‘Z’ car heritage.

Throughout its lifecycle, the 370Z has proven to be a popular and versatile with a number of special editions such as the Yellow edition, Black edition and last year’s 50th Anniversary edition. We know that this much loved model will be well remembered and continue to be cherished by its army of loyal fans.

We encourage you to sell from existing stock, whether your own or from NDS first.There is a last opportunity to place sold customer orders only for the final production month of September, with expected November arrival in the UK. While we will do our best to have these built, please be aware that this cannot be guaranteed due to parts supply restrictions to minimise obsolescence impacts. Orders must be placed by the end of June, so please do not hesitate to speak to any potential customers who may require a factory order vehicle.

The 370Z has had a very good run really.

And even now, I wouldn't really call it an ending.   More of a gap between one act of a play and the next, as behind the curtain the stage-hands shuffle the scenery around just in time for the curtain to rise on the next act of the epic story :) 

The replacement is still expected to be on the same platform, so in a way it's a development of the 370Z, not throwing away and starting afresh.

2 hours ago, coldel said:

The shock for me was more to do with you not pulling apart the poor English in the statement :lol:

You're going to have to prompt me on that Col ... I've been over it a couple of times and can't see a glaring error.

• Haha 1