Evo for sale on PH

Stew

Very high spec and probably goes like the proverbial - lot of money for a 6 year old evo though.

+1

That car has been superseded by 3 generations now, so there's no chance I'd be paying anything over maybe £18K for it, and that's on a generous day. Whilst I can admire the work that's gone into creating something like that, unless it's going to live at the drag strip then there's very little fun to be gained from it IMHO. Even as a track toy it's going to be passed by Caterhams all day long on anything other than the very longest straights.

Seeing as the new engine has only done 4K miles, I'm guessing the seller agrees with me :lol:

Just thought it was interesting. My friend had a succession of Evos a few years ago. The best one he had was 400 BHP. It was usable and he loved it. Bought a 600 BHP one and used it twice in about a month and sold it. He said it was too much power to be usable and it went through a clutch in the time he had it!

Just thought it was an interesting spec.