Looking to buy a black 2006 350z revup under 100k miles and in the lower tax bracket

enZ

Looking to buy a black 2006 350z revup under 100k miles and in the lower tax bracket

edit: Found one for sale and ended up buying it today :teeth:

20200604_220742.jpg

Edited by enZ
found1

Don't quote me, but I vaguely remember something about there being an anomaly where revups registered in Feb and Mar 2006 were the lower tax bracket. 

OP that is a very precise requirement, good luck with the hunt but you might find yourself looking around for some time.

Edited by coldel

Ah right fair enough, so there will have been a few that were registered in the month or so before the change came into effect. 

Good luck with the hunt OP but I imagine that will be pretty hard to find, personally I'd worry more about finding a decent example than the extra tax cost. 

• Like 1

I’ve seen a few black GT4 up for sale over the months. 100 made in this colour, revup engine and cheaper tax as 2005 registered. They don’t always come up on Autotrader etc depending on your filter settings. If you don’t mind being pre-facelift then they’re worth considering.