Stumbled across these beauts .......

Sarnie

Update: Been inundated with importers emailing me about the car :scare: The cheapest OTR price i've been given is about £23k and the highest was £30k :surrender::surrender::surrender::scare:

Replied straight back telling them all where to go. The car is an 04 with 20km on the clock and I ain't paying that kind of money just for the kit and wheels which can be added for about £2500 nowadays.

If it comes to it, i quite fancy a chilli roadster like this one:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

and then make it look like this one for a few grand:

chilliNismo.jpg

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The annoying thing is that there is no fixed price for the car. The price is £17.5k to £21k. Apparently this is because there is still a vibrant market for JDM's in Japan untill the car is 6 yrs old or so.

I'd rather by a cheap car in the uk based on those figures....... :)

Before Dec 07 you could have got it at a bargain price imported, not now with weaker pound.

I had same problem 2 months ago & wasnt financialy sensible to import so I went with a landed JDM instead, worked out cheaper

You all know i will be going down the import route, but at this rate with the Yen doing what it is doing, it looks as if i will be getting one already in the country :dry:

At least you won't have to wait and you'll get to see the car before you part with any cash :)

You all know i will be going down the import route, but at this rate with the Yen doing what it is doing, it looks as if i will be getting one already in the country :dry:

At least you won't have to wait and you'll get to see the car before you part with any cash :)

Thats true, however i still cant justify spending the UK prices these days, but after currency rates and import tax this that and everything else, it may make sense to just get an import already in the UK :thumbs: