Nismo Carbon Rear spoiler

bigphil

looks a great piece of kit...im just still not convinced with the way the nismo spoiler fits on the car.

it sits far too far forward and in my opinion just doesn't look right at all. the sweeping line on towards the back of the car is my favourite part of the design and this spoiler just does nothing to compliment this. the only angle i think it looks good is directly from behind.

right c'mon all those with the nismo wing...give me your worst!! :blush:

looks a great piece of kit...im just still not convinced with the way the nismo spoiler fits on the car.

it sits far too far forward and in my opinion just doesn't look right at all. the sweeping line on towards the back of the car is my favourite part of the design and this spoiler just does nothing to compliment this. the only angle i think it looks good is directly from behind.

I have to say I tend to agree. I have always said that Leemik's (American member) car looked better before he added the Nismo wing and thats why I wont get one, so I'm with you buddy. The wing still looks good though, just not as good as without on certain cars imo :thumbs:

I have to say I tend to agree. I have always said that Leemik's (American member) car looked better before he added the Nismo wing and thats why I wont get one, so I'm with you buddy. The wing still looks good though, just not as good as without on certain cars imo :thumbs:

I have to agree too, i prefer the zed without the spoiler. Does look a quality item though :thumbs: