A birthday prezzie has just arrived!

Ebized

before you throw it in the bin or the back of the drawer, i'd heard that you can actually exchange this for taxi vouchers. It's worth a lot less than bus travel but if you're not going to use the bus you might as well look into swapping it! (you old fart) :lol:

Handy for returning home after a night out clubbing! :lol::p

Saturday night in Chester ;):lol:

St Davids crew will certainly take them off your hands to get us home :teeth:

before you throw it in the bin or the back of the drawer, i'd heard that you can actually exchange this for taxi vouchers. It's worth a lot less than bus travel but if you're not going to use the bus you might as well look into swapping it! (you old fart) :lol:

nixy when you get yours next year can I have it? :teeth::lol:

nixy when you get yours next year can I have it? :teeth::lol:

you cant have it jay.................. i think she put it away somewhere safe when she got it 10 yrs ago........and cant find it now........... :teeth:

yeah course you can have it - you better move house next to Stuey so you can taxi share - you won't be able to drive with broken legs! :p

:headhurt::crutches: what i was meant to say was erm, nixy you are far to young to ever get one, I dont think you will ever age, you are erm beyond erm beauty ... grovel ... grovel ... grovel :blush::lol:

yeah course you can have it - you better move house next to Stuey so you can taxi share - you won't be able to drive with broken legs! :p

:headhurt::crutches: what i was meant to say was erm, nixy you are far to young to ever get one, I dont think you will ever age, you are erm beyond erm beauty ... grovel ... grovel ... grovel :blush::lol:

dont worry jay................ we can drive wiv broken legs...................

:thumbs:

mines a tiptronic........!! :teeth:

dont worry jay................ we can drive wiv broken legs...................

:thumbs:

mines a tiptronic........!! :teeth:

You could have borrowed my bus pass to get around but then you ain't got my handsome looks so you had better duck and dive Jay, if Nixy is around :p