Apparently 350z is an ideal FIRST car!

HEADPHONES

According to Fitment Industries across the pond, your ideal first car isn't a Corsa or Polo but a 280bhp rwd Zed!

Goto 8m 10s ;)

Insurance companies would laugh at that choice here.......ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK :lol:

Edited by HEADPHONES
  • Like 1

All the sub 20yr olds drive them here along with Civic Type R's unless you live in Downtown Vancouver where the first car of choice is Ferrari's, Lambo's, M3/M5, AMG's etc . . . one early 20's yr old was complaining that he had to pay $700K Tax on his Bugatti :lol:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3005989/chinese-tycoons-son-buys-us38million-bugatti-chiron-vancouver

370's seem to be the car of choice for late 20's or early 30's

5 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

@HEADPHONES it always amazes me when I see people from America on Instagram and the likes saying about how they've just bought their 350/370 as their first car! Not a chance that'd happen here.

$250-$300 per month on insurance seems like the norm to them. Not a chance I'd pay that! 

Some of my younger workmates are paying that on a Polo and Corsa as their first car.

Probably at least double that for a zed!

Friend of mine picked up a 1.4 Civic as a first car, £1300/ year insurance. 

1.7 would've cost £1600

Just for a laugh, got a quote on my import 350z... £1350 :lol:

Edited by Beb