We've not had one in the few years I've been a member, which is a shame it's 2 minutes down the road from me. But too many shows and my wife will become less accepting. 

I'm going as well. I bought tickets for Silverstone but couldn't attend and the only way I could kind of get my money back was to swap the tickets over. They asked me what club will I be attending with I said this forum but they said they didn't have a stand but I could set a stand up. I did but under a different name I said I would swap stands nearer the time but it's looking like I will have a stand on my own. people can come on my stand if they want IL have to find out the details though

• 4 weeks later...

So I posted about this stand on Facebook and I’ve got at least one more person interested. Surely there will be more the closer we get, just don’t forget tha the deadline to book a place on the stand is this Thursday midday

9 hours ago, LRF4N said:

Zeds. But the deadline for stand passes was Thursday. Might be worth emailing them if it doesn’t let you book on

Just says I'm too late :(

Edited by sisson18
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, wvSTUwv said:

If anyone is interested someone from our group has dropped out meaning there is a ticket up for grabs. Message myself or LRF4N if interested

I'm interested,  only live 10 mins away.