No sleep for me tonight!

funkymofo

I'm guessing most people on here have experienced what I'm feeling right now.

My cheque will clear tomorrow which means I pick my 04 plate GT up at 6pm!

Can't wait....it will be my first "sports car" and first rwd car so certainly wont be very happy if it snows or even rains tomorrow!

I will add pics as soon as I get a chance (i.e. run out of money for petrol!)

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

congrats :yahoo:

think we all know how your feeling :teeth:

like you say take it easy for a while until you get used to it then nail it,you'll have the biggest grin for miles around :teeth:

haha you plebs :p

Well I have officially had what was nearly my worst day ever today.

Firstly work was an absolute bitch, everything that could go wrong did and I reckon I could stay there until june without sleep and still not finish my "to-do" list!

Secondly I had a call from my mother saying the bank had been in touch to say my cheque had bounced - due to the signatures not matching!

They said they tried to call me yesterday which was true in a way. However it was while i was at work from a withheld number and they left no message - helpful!

So I phone the owner and ask if he will take cash - he says yes. I transfer £10k to my dads bank account (10k limit on transfers!) and he says he can scrape the rest together until tomorrow.

The owner then calls to say his wife doesnt want that much cash in the house over night - fair enough really.

I call home to tell dad not to bother but he is at the bank already, with his phone switched OFF I might add. So we finally manage to arrange that my dad meets the owner at his bank who then pay the cash into his account and I can pick the car up later........which is NOW!

So I will take a couple of quick pics when I get back but nothing special as I am betting it wont be as clean as I like it to be when taking snaps ;)

So massive thanks to my parents and fingers crossed the day will end with me picking up a mint car and United seeing off Roma later on! :yahoo:

LOL I wish...skint now!

All good, am in love with it already despite the fact it made me look stupid several times on the way home because I couldnt pull off without either lighting up the tires or stalling! Finally mastered it now though lol.

As promised:

09042008001-1.jpg

09042008002-1.jpg

09042008003.jpg

09042008004.jpg

09042008005.jpg

nice one mate, looks B)

was it worth the wait ? :D

is that your driveway ? :scare:B):thumbs:

absolutely worth the hassle!

and yes it is my driveway (well my parents if you want get technical :p)

given the choice between property ladder and a Z....well I think you can guess what my decision was!