Southeast & London Japfest Convoy (2019) - South Mimms

cs2000

I believe you still caught me up didn’t you? 

Fantastic turnout guys thanks, all 11 cars made it as far as I was aware!

shame we couldn’t go in one big group, I believe we ended up in a pack of 6 and 5, but worked out well.

same place same time next year!

• Like 1

Just now, cs2000 said:

I believe you still caught me up didn’t you? 

Fantastic turnout guys thanks, all 11 cars made it as far as I was aware!

shame we couldn’t go in one big group, I believe we ended up in a pack of 6 and 5, but worked out well.

same place same time next year!

Yeah we caught up haha timed it perfectly nearly, ended up in a pack of 5, worked out quite well being symmetrical lol 2 silver 1 blue 2 sunset. 

P. S. Did anyone take any pics of the convoy? I thought I saw one of the sunset orange cars going out wide to take some pics? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LBow350Z said:

Yeah we caught up haha timed it perfectly nearly, ended up in a pack of 5, worked out quite well being symmetrical lol 2 silver 1 blue 2 sunset. 

P. S. Did anyone take any pics of the convoy? I thought I saw one of the sunset orange cars going out wide to take some pics? 

Matt got a few pics in of the convoy :thumbs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jenso said:

Gr8 effort guys n girls brill time (loved the Roundabout thing) lol good to meet you all 

What's the next meet we can all make  ?

Yeah seeing as I wasn't on the stand this year and only just managed to tag on to the convoy, I would really be up for a meet? Anyone know of anything? 

17 hours ago, Jenso said:

Gr8 effort guys n girls brill time (loved the Roundabout thing) lol good to meet you all 

What's the next meet we can all make  ?

Loads of events on in the South East under regional meets. One this weekend at Leeds Castle in Kent but we are fully booked.

20 minutes ago, Payco said:

Loads of events on in the South East under regional meets. One this weekend at Leeds Castle in Kent but we are fully booked.

Are the details for the day for motors by the most going to be up soon? Just wondering if there's gonna be a convoy

Details later today. No convoy but will be BBQ breakfast etc etc on arrival. Just waiting to hear from LC today, tomorrow and will post on the thread.