*** TORQEN DEAL ALERT *** 350z DEPO headlights in stock

Adrian@TORQEN

30 sets x 350z Depo Blacked Out Bi-Xenon Projector Headlights are being delivered on Monday, just got confirmation from the shipping agent.

Some are already pre-sold, a few still available.

Grab yourself a set while they're discounted and in stock!

£479.00

44744873_10156827157033809_4882750853405999104_o.jpg.1a057143168a6d7a71b690a4253c8a12.jpg

20130905_172257_zps2418230f.jpg.56cedab04ff8600a1a0473cf7f745bbb.jpgp1.jpg.dad014de343794725a9fb19c239989b8.jpg20141010_224813-1.jpg.b59262b61c56c7f43bd4c2ff350b4661.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

NEED HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE FITTED DEPO HEADLIGHTS! :teeth: i have purchased a set of these headlights from Torqen, on their website it says to get D3S Bulbs, but everywhere else online says D2S? which ones are actually right? if i buy the D3S bulbs, am i right in saying you have to change the igniters off your old ballasts because the D3S come with their own? Thanks in advance, it it makes any difference i drive a 53 plate DE

Edited by Konflict89

On 18/11/2019 at 05:53, Konflict89 said:

NEED HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE FITTED DEPO HEADLIGHTS! :teeth: i have purchased a set of these headlights from Torqen, on their website it says to get D3S Bulbs, but everywhere else online says D2S? which ones are actually right? if i buy the D3S bulbs, am i right in saying you have to change the igniters off your old ballasts because the D3S come with their own? Thanks in advance, it it makes any difference i drive a 53 plate DE

:wave:

On 18/11/2019 at 16:51, msitpro said:

so... what's the easiest way of getting these to work well and legally on a RHD car?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. We sold hundreds of these in UK, as an authorised DEPO dealer and although it says LHD on the box, we haven't heard one single complain from our customers. These pass MOT too and work perfectly well.

Always in stock, as shown in the photo above.

On 18/11/2019 at 05:53, Konflict89 said:

Depo are d2s main beam , 3157A indicator and w5w sidelight.

• Like 1

On 20/11/2019 at 16:40, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. We sold hundreds of these in UK, as an authorised DEPO dealer and although it says LHD on the box, we haven't heard one single complain from our customers. These pass MOT too and work perfectly well.

Always in stock, as shown in the photo above.

Some people in another past thread last year mentioned that their units came with RHD written on the actual housings in pen from the manufacturer.

Can you confirm if this is still the case with the current batch? And if so, if that just a factory side adjustment that anybody could do themselves? Don't know if there's any self- adjustment on the unit without opening up the housing and 'getting dirty'/breaking warranties

4 hours ago, msitpro said:

Some people in another past thread last year mentioned that their units came with RHD written on the actual housings in pen from the manufacturer.

Can you confirm if this is still the case with the current batch? And if so, if that just a factory side adjustment that anybody could do themselves? Don't know if there's any self- adjustment on the unit without opening up the housing and 'getting dirty'/breaking warranties

DEPO has never produced these in RHD, nor will ever want to produce these in RHD. We've learned this directly from the company's president. 

There is no adjustment on the lights. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2019 at 22:18, Adrian@TORQEN said:

DEPO has never produced these in RHD, nor will ever want to produce these in RHD. We've learned this directly from the company's president. 

There is no adjustment on the lights. 

Just a heads up, you list the bulb needed for these Depos as D3S, but it is actually D2S. A mistake that almost cost me £140. :scare:

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...