It's Ordered!

AK350Z

Allow me to shout louder!

ORDERED MY ZED TODAY!

From Edgars Nissan in Rowrah, west Cumbria. My folks used to get Rovers from them years ago and the service was well known for being good (family firm) so fingers crossed that just leaves Nissan GB to mess up!

Anyway, i've been told end of june/early july, plus 4-6 weeks(!) for fitting of my nismo kit. Lets hope they can be hurried along a bit!

Spec: Rosso Red 313ps Non-GT. Nismo Aero kit.

Shopping List: LMGT4's, Induction Kit and Nismo Exhaust. Recon dealer will object from a warranty point of view?

I will now attempt to forget about it now until nearer the time! or i may go a bit mad! :headhurt::teeth::yahoo::teeth:

Allow me to shout louder!

ORDERED MY ZED TODAY!

From Edgars Nissan in Rowrah, west Cumbria. My folks used to get Rovers from them years ago and the service was well known for being good (family firm) so fingers crossed that just leaves Nissan GB to mess up!

Anyway, i've been told end of june/early july, plus 4-6 weeks(!) for fitting of my nismo kit. Lets hope they can be hurried along a bit!

Spec: Rosso Red 313ps Non-GT. Nismo Aero kit.

Shopping List: LMGT4's, Induction Kit and Nismo Exhaust. Recon dealer will object from a warranty point of view?

I will now attempt to forget about it now until nearer the time! or i may go a bit mad! :headhurt::teeth::yahoo::teeth:

Congrats bet you can't wait

Nismo exhaust, LMGT4's and induction kits all kept in stock.

Oh Phil, you big tease! :blush:

be a shame to spoil your dream without them, we can even deliver direct to your dealer so ready to go when you collect, the smile will be priceless.

Any more tease required :lol:

Phil, thats evil. He's just spent £30k+ and your teasing him with another £2.5k :lol:B)

Oh Phil, you big tease! :blush:

be a shame to spoil your dream without them, we can even deliver direct to your dealer so ready to go when you collect, the smile will be priceless.

Any more tease required :lol:

Phil, thats evil. He's just spent £30k+ and your teasing him with another £2.5k :lol:B)

:blush::blush:

Cheers fellas, i'm hoping for a nice long summer this year! Wouldn't mind hitting up scotland too as i'm going to miss wales :cry: Work schedule is going to be rather unpredictable though, so i might just have to bring a tent if i can get there.

Going back to Holland on tuesday for another month, so hopefully a bit more offshore time this time :boat: I've a shopping list to buy don't you know!