Dome light

1CE

Got a strange one here. My dome lights (Interior) works if I push them manually but when even when I have it switched to 'Door' they no longer come on when a door is open. Have any of you experienced this before?

Ben

15 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

Does your window still drop down when you open the door? 

Yeah it drops but then saying that, doesn't the light usually come on when you unlock the car with the fob?

Cheers

13 hours ago, 1CE said:

Yeah it drops but then saying that, doesn't the light usually come on when you unlock the car with the fob?

Cheers

yep, my lights came on when I unlock with the fob. Hope you'll find the root cause....

20 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Hi mate my lights come on when you unlock with the fob,have you got switch in the wrong position on the light unit?

Sorry, don't quite get your question. My switch is on the 'door' position. Every time I unlock with fob, the lights will come on and also when I switch off the engine, it will also come on even with doors still shut. Everything is working as 'normal' I suppose, if not that's exactly how I want it to be B)