What next?

Will99Z

Hi all,

I have an 09 HR 350 with around 30k miles on the clock. It has been minimally modified, currently has Invidia Gemini Dual Exhaust with Berk HFC's and a Stillen Intake. I'd like peoples advice on what i should consider doing next, not looking to do anything extensive like super or turbo. But would like to improve my performance/ power somewhat.

Thanks,

Will

Have you remap it with all the add-on you have added? I might be wrong but I think you have maxed out on stuff you can add to get more power. If you track you car, next upgrade would be brakes - Better disc, pads, braided lines, etc........after brakes would be the clutch and you are pretty much done.

• Like 1

On 29/10/2018 at 13:43, davey_83 said:

Headers

Cams

Up rated valve springs *allowing for higher rpm

Lightweight Pulleys

Lightweight Flywheel

High comp. pistons

Stroker kit

Going down the NA route will end up costing the same as a supercharger but for less gain.

23 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

Coilovers and arb's, guarantee you car will be "perform" better than anything a remap will give you :thumbs:

Handling mods are well worth doing.

I hardly ever do engine work on bikes, just sort the handling and make them far easier to get more out of within my riding ability.