here's an idea for nismo's...thoughts please

S1 HNK

just noticed this car on ebay with the nismo's painted with black centres.

cant decide if i like them or not, i was thinking of doing this to mine so id like to hear you opinions.

my car is also black, lowered, nismo sides and veilside front lip (on their way from usa) just so you have an idea.

hmm tough call mate, I have a black z too and the hardest part seems to be finding the right colour wheel let alone wheel itself. If you have silver nismo already I say keep it that colour, the black centres can be a bit over powering imo. Hence why I went with a diamond black volk gts on mine to give the centre of the wheels some detail rather than just a black blob :blush:

yeah i know what you're saying guys...everytime i clean my car i think the bright wheels look brilliant on the black car. just sometimes i think id like to do something a bit different...may be not then.

so dont worry chris, i think you'll be the only one! :)

yeah i know what you're saying guys...everytime i clean my car i think the bright wheels look brilliant on the black car. just sometimes i think id like to do something a bit different...may be not then.

just had a thought what about doing it time attack style, like these:

http://www.infinitipartsusa.com/g20/te37b.jpg

with nism in silver and the o in red and change your brake calipers to red, that would look smart B) time attack style

Think I agree with Sarnie too - however, have you thought about painting them Antracite?

Couldnt find a Black Zed with them, but as a colour combination I think this looks awesome:

+1 B)

just had a thought what about doing it time attack style, like these:

http://www.infinitipartsusa.com/g20/te37b.jpg

with nism in silver and the o in red and change your brake calipers to red, that would look smart B) time attack style

Stop pushing the Time attack style :p:p

Get them done all black. They look a bit strange with the lip painted :)