Horse box video

Chesterfield

I know its been posted before, but take a look at this video of the horsebox in action.

This is absolutely disgusting, and proves beyond a shadow of doubt that this is being used for revenue generation.

Looking at the location a bright yellow box would slow the traffic down and ensure the safety of the road.

Using this method is disgusting and a pure and simple revenue generation exercise.

Exactly how do the government expect the public to have respect for and confidence in the police when they instruct them to use methods like this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=74f_1207054805

:rant::rant: that was reported in the local paper , llanrwst near betws y coed is only 15 mins from me, its just easy revenue, nothing to do with road safety !

i have been along the same road on my bike and seen a white transit parked with the rear door ajar and a copper with a camera in the back lying under a blanket !

So we have the Welsh tourist board having to come up with things like TV adverts to try and perk up the failing tourism industry, and Brunstrum appearing to do his best to discourage anyone with a car from visiting Wales at all. :wacko:

Chris i have been down this road with the welsh police with having a holiday home down there, put your words in writing i was wasting my time. :dry:

They either just don't get it or are just plain thick, i said the only thing must be that they have been so bored through the winter months with nothing to do, that they make up for it when the tourists start arriving again.

One good friday a few years ago they did 400 motorists outside the holiday park where we were based. Nice work if you can get it. :dry:

Wales 2 hours and a million miles away. Always thought that was in reference to the welsh police brain cells.

My Mrs is a copper but the ****ing pigs are a joke, complete ****ing ****. Hate them with a passion. :rant::angry::angry::angry:

You back with your old missus or have you just got a uniform fetish??? ;)

I was wondering......

I know, she gave you an ultimatum! The Lambo or her! :scare:

For mobile enforcement, co-located camera and speed limit reminder signs

should continue to be placed in advance of the point of entry to the site or route

(including or excluding side roads at the discretion of the road safety partnership)

in the direction being enforced. Camera signs should also continue to be placed

thereafter at intervals of around 1 km throughout the length being enforced

Depending upon the enforcement method used, speed camera housings (including

tripod-mounted cameras) or the camera operator or the mobile enforcement vehicle

should be clearly visible from the driver’s viewpoint at the following minimum visibility

Vehicles from which enforcement may take place should be liveried and clearly

identifiable as an enforcement vehicle. Visibility of the livery should be maintained

during enforcement, e.g. where it is necessary for the doors to be open, markings or

livery should be apparent to approaching traffic in the direction of enforcement.

And then the get out clause :lol:

This camera signing, visibility and conspicuity guidance has no bearing on the

enforcement of offences. Non-compliance with this guidance does not provide any

mitigation of, or defence for, an alleged offence committed under current UK law.

that's a bloody joke, if they were actually trying to slow traffic down therefore prevent accidents they should be visible. The fact they are in a horsebox just proves it's to make money! I saw a crappy unmarked people carrier the other week stopping someone for speeding.