Armrest's recovered

lomoto

Nice Tim :thumbs:

But.....................................I've seen your car and the flashimg neon tat attached to it :surrender::lol:

tells us more ? neons ? flashing ? where ?

There is definitetly a flashing neon NISMO sign in the drivers side rear quarter assuming he hasn'nt removed it :teeth:

say it aint so tim :surrender:

Its oh so true. Have you seen Tim's dash? Its like a NASA type vehicle :blush::lol:

i've only ever heard about the shirts :surrender:

you make him sound like tom jones driving a space shuttle :scare:

You just put one flashing neon sign in your window and you get called Tom Jones :rant:

:lol::lol:

But.....................................I've seen your car and the flashimg neon tat attached to it :surrender::lol:

There is definitetly a flashing neon NISMO sign in the drivers side rear quarter assuming he hasn'nt removed it :teeth:

Its oh so true. Have you seen Tim's dash? Its like a NASA type vehicle :blush::lol:

You just put one flashing neon sign in your window and you get called Tom Jones :rant:

:worthless:

:worthless:

th_MOV00028.jpg

:lol::yahoo:

that's what I like about Tim - he doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. However, I do think he probably has all the tins in the cupboard arranged alphabetically! :lol:

Like the re-trim by the way!

that's what I like about Tim - he doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks. However, I do think he probably has all the tins in the cupboard arranged alphabetically! :lol:

Like the re-trim by the way!

You mean you all dont arrange your tin's like that :headhurt:

Tim: have you by any chance had the dash re-trimmed or planning on it? Would love to see a dash done in leather with the centre console in carbon like an Aston or similar. I thought about getting mine done, but didnt know how much it would cost. Wanna try it and see if you havent already?! :teeth:

Tim: have you by any chance had the dash re-trimmed or planning on it? Would love to see a dash done in leather with the centre console in carbon like an Aston or similar. I thought about getting mine done, but didnt know how much it would cost. Wanna try it and see if you havent already?! :teeth:

No Chris , no plans for any more work on the interior, I think Zedrush has the carbon fibre centre panels done :thumbs:

No Chris , no plans for any more work on the interior, I think Zedrush has the carbon fibre centre panels done :thumbs:

Cool - I'll have to badger him into getting the dash covered in leather :teeth:;)