370Z

GIXXERUK

SO they reverted to the old shape Bonnet also - does that mean the 370 engine has been redone and is lower again?

Not really that keen - looking at the earlier pics it looks like its put some weight on! the lights will date it very quickly as will the fangs! :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO they reverted to the old shape Bonnet also - does that mean the 370 engine has been redone and is lower again?

Not really that keen - looking at the earlier pics it looks like its put some weight on! the lights will date it very quickly as will the fangs! :)

+1 :thumbs:

See they've dropped the iconic door handle design too.

I thought that was one of the things that was deinatley staying on the 370Z?

They are, you're looking at the photoshops. :thumbs:

I'd have thought that there's every possibility that when they say "goes on sale" they mean the order books open. If it's anything like the 350 it'll be 2010 before anyone actually gets one!

Personally I'm waiting to see what happens with things like Nismo kits as they were another 6-12 months after the initial deliveries last time too...

The 370Z boasts a slightly shorter wheelbase than the current car, which is designed to boost its agility, while engineers will aim to improve refinement and interior quality.

This I'll be interested to see... I wonder if the Japs can make a car that doesn't rattle :lol:

Thankfully (epecially as i'm still waiting for my cooking 350) i like the present car better, i was worried the 370 would be better looking, but i'm really not feeling those lights.

Phew! :lol:

p.s. Whats happened to that mini zed nissan was thinking of doing?