Horizontal tonneau cover?

ALT

These boys are right. There's the little horizontal one behind the strut brace at the back of the rear window which you should have as you've got a UK GT. Then there's the optional vertical one which fits inside the strut brace which is mentioned above.

Are you actually looking for something horizontal from the speakers back to the strut brace? If so, I've never seen anything like that.

I fitted mine last week £105 46p from mjp with delivery and vat, doddle to fit but in my opinion should have been designed with a rubber seal around the edge as there is still a small gap all the way round.It hides things in the back though.

I fitted mine last week £105 46p from mjp with delivery and vat, doddle to fit but in my opinion should have been designed with a rubber seal around the edge as there is still a small gap all the way round.It hides things in the back though.

Got mine last month from Holdcrofts £85 delivered.

There's the little horizontal one behind the strut brace at the back of the rear window which you should have as you've got a UK GT.

I have the virtical Tonneau, which I got from Nissan for about 95 quid. I don't have a horizontal one, despite being a GT. You can see into the back part of the boot with the hatch closed. Also anything white (e.g. shopping bags - yes it does get to go to Tesco) reflects onto the back window. Not the view I want when I look in the rear view mirror. So if there is something I can get to sort this out, I want it.

:bounce:

There's the little horizontal one behind the strut brace at the back of the rear window which you should have as you've got a UK GT.

I have the virtical Tonneau, which I got from Nissan for about 95 quid. I don't have a horizontal one, despite being a GT. You can see into the back part of the boot with the hatch closed. Also anything white (e.g. shopping bags - yes it does get to go to Tesco) reflects onto the back window. Not the view I want when I look in the rear view mirror. So if there is something I can get to sort this out, I want it.

:bounce:

The one that fills in the gap between the back of the window and the strut brace, attaches to the tailgate and comes as standard, but you can get a replacement IIRC they are about £50

The one that fills in the gap between the back of the window and the strut brace, attaches to the tailgate and comes as standard, but you can get a replacement IIRC they are about £50

I don't have one of these, but sounds like that's what I need. Anyone know where I can get one?

:help:

Got mine last month from Holdcrofts £85 delivered.

Looks like I went to the wrong place I'll shop around in future I went to the dealer who advertised one on the forums :headhurt:

Though seeing in the boot is nearly impossible I have a small pale holdall with bits in it like a foot pump and a torch I sometimes need at work and this could be seen.But I cunningly disguised it with a black bin bag,and now it blends into the dark nicely. :)

This is the one you're talking about:

That's the one. I don't have one, but the fittings are there, so the car used to have one at some time in its history.

MJP or Holdcrofts should be able to sort you out with one of these. :)

I didn't know about the small horizontal cover that fits onto the rear hatch. Does anyone know if I could fit it to an 03 JDM?

I made my own vertical tonneau cover for a fraction of the price that Nissan quote, and from what others have said, I reckon it fits better! It's just a matter of cutting a template from cardboard, using that to cut a piece of MDF to fit, then covering it with suitable black material. I also added a Z badge to mine. :thumbs: