Buying a 350z

hi there people i was wondering wether or not to buy a 350z i have found i quite like its a roadster model in gunmetal grey on 55 plate with 65k on the clock the guy wants £15.250 for it i was just wanting to ask are roadsters as good as coupes and is there any faults i should look for.

thanks for lookin at my post.

ps its just standard roadster not gt version.

Hi bud, will get this in quick before I get slated :lol: I have a 55 plate non GT roadser and I love it. Its got 25k miles on and I was recently offered 18k to trade against a new one so the price is not bad. No issues wih roadsters especially and they are better than coupes anyway ;) Not on days like this though.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Stands back and waits for abuse :surrender:

Just a few other bits worth a mention. The roadster is about 40k heavier than the coupe due to additional strengthening but it still performs ;) You would not get bluetooth with a GT roadster anyway so no loss there. The boot on the roadster is smaller but if you half open the roof you will see that the roof storage compartment is quite big and can be used as occasional storage for hols etc. I have used the roadster in pretty foul weather and no issues there. In light rain the water goes over your head so if you get "caugh out" :blush: there is plenty of time to pull in and get the roof up, car must be stopped.

Where abouts in the country are you bud.

i live in sleaford lincolnshire so weather is terrible at the mo iam going to take the car out for a spin 2nite about 4pm hopefully so hopefully the rain stops some1 as told me 2 check oil pressure on dash for reading what is a good reading for it

On start-up until the car is warm the pressure will read between half-way and three-quarters on the gauge, between 60 and 90psi. When warm the gauge normally reads at the first, quarter-mark which is about 30psi. All down to partly what time of year.