Holy Grail of NISMO

KyleR

6 minutes ago, Erni902 said:

Aha, didn't actually see that it was the titanium version you linked to. Ill do you a discount on mine as its only Stainless Steel....£2998.99 ;)

I've the stainless S-Tune also. I can only imagine how awesome this sounds.

Nice mine is decatted too and it sounds insane on full chat. Still the silencer left in aswell so that might get removed haha. I have some headers to fit shortly that will again transform the noise it makes so might wait until these are on before I remove the silencer.

• Haha 1

I’ve thought about headers, but they’re pretty awkward to change and I dread to think of one failed having to change one all over again. Apparently it’s best to remove the gearbox to gain access, so maybe I’ll wait until I need a new clutch. It’s possible with the box in place, just much harder.

3 minutes ago, KyleR said:

I’ve thought about headers, but they’re pretty awkward to change and I dread to think of one failed having to change one all over again. Apparently it’s best to remove the gearbox to gain access, so maybe I’ll wait until I need a new clutch. It’s possible with the box in place, just much harder.

My thoughts exactly, luckily I've a clutch and flywheel to fit soon anyway ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Colin747 said:

I'd love to decat mine, how do you guys pass MOT haha

Just send her in. It still passes the NI emissions test and they’ve never mentioned not being able to find them :shrug:

49 minutes ago, Colin747 said:

I'd love to decat mine, how do you guys pass MOT haha

Your options are as follows:

1. Put the cats back on for the test then remove after

2. Book in for a 'while you wait' test. Then go for a blast right before and get the exhaust red hot

3. Find a dodgy MOT place that doesn't care if they get struck off

I'm in NI so we have dedicated MOT centres so it's a pain to find someone to pass you, it'll pass the emission test over but I'd be worried about them seeing their gone. Guess it's up to finding the motivation to change them each year for MOT or as Kyle says, just wing it

• 3 weeks later...