About the Wales meet....

Zedrush

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it happens yes i'm on a water meter :lol: but who cares its only one day.

No to the grit guard but got all the micro fibre cloths and mitts, only thing i will say is that if you are looking at waxing as well you need to bring your own p21s or alike.

I'm not planning anything else for this weekend so feel free to drop me a pm if your interested :thumbs:

No to the grit guard but got all the micro fibre cloths and mitts, only thing i will say is that if you are looking at waxing as well you need to bring your own p21s or alike.

I'm not planning anything else for this weekend so feel free to drop me a pm if your interested :thumbs:

Bah, bring my own wax?! It should be supplied for free, what kind of service do you call that :p I aint bringing my P21S, Jay will use it all! Should just need a quick spritz to get the muck off, will wax it nicely the weekend before :thumbs:

Bah, bring my own wax?! It should be supplied for free, what kind of service do you call that :p I aint bringing my P21S, Jay will use it all! Should just need a quick spritz to get the muck off, will wax it nicely the weekend before :thumbs:

:p:boxing: gonna find some albanians to do it for me :thumbs: Dont like getting wrinkly fingers when washing car :lol:

Are you talking about Jay's chest?

Gentlemen - it may be less hassle to just hire the Welsh Fire brigade and borrow one of their tenders for the day!! :lol:

Just give em 50p for Charity per car and we are sorted!! :lol: Cheaper than Albanians!

On another note I'm sure this would get the Zed Girls interested - you know firemen with big hoses and all that sort of thing! he he he :lol: