Massive thanks to our Phil at ESR

Tilly

Took the trip up to ESR yesterday with my son as its his 16th on Monday.

Had arranged to have the Nismo exhaust fitted and absolutely over the moon with it :yahoo:

Had an awesome day up there, made to feel very very welcome. Great setup and have never seen a workshop so clean B)

Had a great afternoon chatting with Phil and his son Michael who made us lots of coffee and plenty of good laughs along the way :thumbs:

Once again many thanks Phil and see you again in a few weeks ;)

i went up to ESR today and share the sentiment. spent nearly 3 hours there! normally have people calling the authorities when i loiter for that long. big phil and the team were very friendly, welcoming and happy to answer my stupid questions. :D

car feels awesome now with the spacer by the way phil :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words guys but nice customers make our job all the more enjoyable.

By the way Tilly it's Andrew not Michael.

We had a great day today as well with no les than 5 Z's through the worshops, not bad considering we were meant to be closed, furthest travelled today was Michael who had a round trip of over 600 miles to have his suspension fitted and set up, now that's customer commitment.

Thanks for all your support :teeth:

Had arranged to have the Nismo exhaust fitted and absolutely over the moon with it :yahoo:

Had an awesome day up there, made to feel very very welcome. Great setup and have never seen a workshop so clean B)

Had a great afternoon chatting with Phil and his son Michael who made us lots of coffee and plenty of good laughs along the way :thumbs:

Michael??? thought his son was Andrew

:headhurt: Phil is there something you should tell us :lol::p am well gutted didnt come down yesterday, but saying that my bank balence is at a healthy level.... for now... :headhurt:

Michael??? thought his son was Andrew

:headhurt: Phil is there something you should tell us :lol::p

Yep it was Andrew but stangely I do a have an elder son Michael (25) who dosn't work there and a 24 year old daughter.

and a 24 year old daughter.

Must.....

resist......

Noooooooo..........

:worthless:

I'm sorry. Please don't beat me up! :boxing:

Don't let stuey know as well :headhurt:

i went up to ESR today and share the sentiment. spent nearly 3 hours there! normally have people calling the authorities when i loiter for that long. big phil and the team were very friendly, welcoming and happy to answer my stupid questions. :D

car feels awesome now with the spacer by the way phil :thumbs:

Hi there, I posted about the Nurburgring times.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 782#173782

furthest travelled today was Michael who had a round trip of over 600 miles to have his suspension fitted and set up, now that's customer commitment.

Well worth the trip! KW variant 3 fitted. Superb upgrade. Phil also swapped my butterfly valve over (got off callibration after I cleaned it)!

furthest travelled today was Michael who had a round trip of over 600 miles to have his suspension fitted and set up, now that's customer commitment.

Well worth the trip! KW variant 3 fitted. Superb upgrade. Phil also swapped my butterfly valve over (got off callibration after I cleaned it)!

600 miles is nothing to 350doc! :lol:

600 miles is nothing to 350doc! :lol:

nowhere near as far as turkey! when i was at ESR with him he was talking about driving to the ring, through france. don't think he was joking :lol: