Veilside V1 kit fitted

tmJak

Just got car back from bodyshop with my V1 kit fitted. He did a good job with the fitment, but it's just a shame the kit is fibreglass as it'll probably shatter before next week . . .

100_0914.jpg

100_0915.jpg

100_0912.jpg

100_0916.jpg

100_0913.jpg

know a few peeps on site are interested in this kit. just make sure you get urethane and painting and fitting cost just shy of £500 (if this missus reads this I meant £100 :thumbs: )

been waiting for this thread!!

looking really good there mate, what was the fit like on the front lip? (did the bodyshop say anything)

the one i've ordered is the latest urethane version....is yours frp?

i think the proportions of the veilside v1 are just right...the lip especially.

any further mods planned?

Nice B) ...bigger wheels next?

it's in the pipeline :thumbs:

been waiting for this thread!!

looking really good there mate, what was the fit like on the front lip? (did the bodyshop say anything)

the one i've ordered is the latest urethane version....is yours frp?

i think the proportions of the veilside v1 are just right...the lip especially.

any further mods planned?

fella in the bodyshop said the front lip was difficult to fit, and he had to use rivets to secure it as 3M tape just won't stick frp in place. sides and back were pretty easy but he bonded them rather then using sticky tape and put extra screws in the rear (mind the double entendre) to keep it in place.

urethane is a much better material, as it last longer and is less likely to shatter when curbing or crack over potholes :headhurt: plus urethane can be heated to assist fitting unlike frp which pretty much explodes if baked.

got some under hood pimping to do this weekend, then wheels, then exhaust. then i'll be happy. . .honest :blush:

cheers for response guys.

Looks good, I've always like the VS kit. I was going to get the lip before Phil showed me the Varis on I now have.

How much are the side spats/skirts? I'm tempted by these or full Nismo skirts or just mud guards. Really cant make my mind up! lol

iv got the same skirts bought them and now not sure about them also dont know how great the fitment would be!!! prob quite similar to yours as there not 100% flush with the bodywork!!! There already painted in GM

The rear two seem to be for the same side as well :wacko: but front to are oppsosites if anyones interested in them pm me :thumbs: