brand new rays

MartinGT

i'm selling my brand new set of rays i pick up from nissan next week. these are brand new, and have never had a tyre fitted to them.

bigphil informed me that these cost £1150+vat each to replace, so i'm askin for a modest £1000 ono ;)

350z_track_wheels_image.jpg

not my wheels, but just an example to make sure people know the wheel.

thanks.

i think i'll put these on ebay, because it seems nobody on any forum can understand want ono means. its also got tyres. nevermind.

+1 Ebay is the best place to find their true market value :)

I should put a reserve on them though ;)

i think i'll put these on ebay, because it seems nobody on any forum can understand want ono means. its also got tyres. nevermind.

A quick ebay tip for you...

Don't pay to add a reserve to your items, email a friend and ask them to bid whatever you want the reserve to be, then if it doesn't make it, you'll have sold the item to them and not have to go through with the transaction.

;)

Don't pay to add a reserve to your items, email a friend and ask them to bid whatever you want the reserve to be, then if it doesn't make it, you'll have sold the item to them and not have to go through with the transaction.

;)

But wont you have to pay the sellers fee then?

;)

But wont you have to pay the sellers fee then?

yep, only way you can avoid that is by issuing a Non Paying Bidders strike.. your mate wont be too impressed with that on their Ebay record :lol:

can you not just say "i reserve the right to end the auction early as item is for sale elsewhere" you then pull it at the last minute - however you do risk losing the bidders that will wait until the end.

The problem imo is that the RAYS are now standard on the zed, therefore there is no real attraction for people unless they are dirt cheap.

I'm sure zedrush sold a new set with tyres for about £500 IIRC :)

Yep 2 sets, and the third set I paid less than that for P15ults ones

But to be fair he did say 1000 ono... so perhaps 600 - 700 and someone might snap em up :thumbs:

The problem imo is that the RAYS are now standard on the zed, therefore there is no real attraction for people unless they are dirt cheap.

But to be fair he did say 1000 ono... so perhaps 600 - 700 and someone might snap em up :thumbs:

lol, yeah after a good bit of haggling....lucky i like you :D

lol, yeah after a good bit of haggling....lucky i like you :D

:lol::blush: Cheers for your wheels pal, I still got yours as erm they are special :lol: