GT5 prologue and game help

Zedrush

yep

Eat my tailpipes then boyo!! You'll all see why I'm the site Stig :drive1:#1::lol:

although you wont be able to choose who you race with on the prologue, you are simply thrown into a race when online :dry: its a way of making sure people by the full version

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep

Eat my tailpipes then boyo!! You'll all see why I'm the site Stig :drive1:#1::lol:

although you wont be able to choose who you race with on the prologue, you are simply thrown into a race when online :dry: its a way of making sure people by the full version

Really??

And Sarnie.. Im the online Stig sorry B)

oh and i paid £17.99. Your girfriend is obvioulsy taking her share of the car money :lol:

yep

Really??

And Sarnie.. Im the online Stig sorry B)

oh and i paid £17.99. Your girfriend is obvioulsy taking her share of the car money :lol:

I think the extra £7 is for delivery :wacko:

She'll be back in ten minutes too :yahoo:

Can anyone reccomend a steering wheel and pedals and stuff?

Either get the one I ordered, the Logitech g25, or the one I gave my mate. Logitech Driving Force Pro I think. Both have progressive accelerator and brake peddles as opposed to full on/full off.

which is the best? The one you ordered I take it? :)

Played the game, but how do you modify the cars??? :wacko::headhurt:

think youve got to win all the A B and C class races first

Surely not? Once I've won all the races whats the point in modding any of the cars??? in the old GT's you used to mod the cars to try to compete with faster cars, it makes no sense to want to mod a car when you've already won that event with a standard car :headhurt:

game is bloody awesome, i missed the gym tonight my trainer is well pi**ed off with me :blush::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm not impressed at the moment.............. :dry: i want to mod the cars :rant:

First car i purchased as only had 35000 credits was the focus st in orange, now built up to the skyline gtr, my view is inside the car and the dials respond like realtime B)B)B) havnt tried modding yet

game is bloody awesome, i missed the gym tonight my trainer is well pi**ed off with me :blush::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I'm not impressed at the moment.............. :dry: i want to mod the cars :rant:

First car i purchased as only had 35000 credits was the focus st in orange, now built up to the skyline gtr, my view is inside the car and the dials respond like realtime B)B)B) havnt tried modding yet

You can't try modding it as you CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! :dry:

Hmmm was looking at this today in the shop and was as confused as Sarnie as to the prologue thing. :blush: Thats cleared that up then...

One thing though before I rush out and get it, can you have a 2 player split screen game?? I saw on the box it said 1 player but I thought I'd seen a screen shot somewhere with 2 players :wacko:

Hmmm was looking at this today in the shop and was as confused as Sarnie as to the prologue thing. :blush: Thats cleared that up then...

One thing though before I rush out and get it, can you have a 2 player split screen game?? I saw on the box it said 1 player but I thought I'd seen a screen shot somewhere with 2 players :wacko:

thats when you go online :blush:

Xbox 360 is the only way forward :thumbs:

why would i want to by a games console to watch blu-ray or hd dvds,

as with everything the currant blu-ray player will be outdated in the next 6 months and there will be a new one on the market.

Take a look at the statistics between the 2 consoles and as you will see the xbox wins everytime, and now at £189 for the premium package you can't go wrong.

You can't try modding it as you CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! :dry:
#

You can supposedly but you need to complete Class A, B and C licenses. Guessing you haven't done that?

The thing about the game i didnt like was that most of the tracks are high speed tracks, i want to actually turn!! Its just abit boring.

I do like the realistic handling though, its not just understeer...understeer anymore. Graphics and in car view are B)

Started off in the DC5 of course which just kicks ass :teeth: and just got myself a tuned Evo X.

Update supposedly adds the function that the credits you win online are added to your offline account.

Yep you can modify the cars once you got all three licenses, Dannys been trying and trying to get in the Top three in the Jap circuit, he has one but the other circuit is hardwork only managed 4th place so far in the evo tuned. :headhurt:

What view do you guy play it from inside the car you can see your revs go down and up and also see cars in your side view amazing graphics B) I have to drive with the guided lines, Im crap otherwise :blush: