lots of my stuff ...take a look !!

P15UL T

How much is a respay on a front bumper?

depends you are looking anywhere between £120 to £60,000 if you want it diamond studded platinum B)

Cool, where can you get dimond studden platinum from???

I was just wondering how much to respay my severely chipped front bumper on a GM?

depends you are looking anywhere between £120 to £60,000 if you want it diamond studded platinum B)

I was just wondering how much to respay my severely chipped front bumper on a GM?

You should be looking at around £200 is what I've been told. Depends if you know anyone to get it for you cheap and what your haggling skills are like :)

You should be looking at around £200 is what I've been told. Depends if you know anyone to get it for you cheap and what your haggling skills are like :)

If you live near ESR phil does a price you cant argue with... :thumbs:

I am right on the south coast, let me guess, phil is hundreds of miles away? ;-)

I am right on the south coast, let me guess, phil is hundreds of miles away? ;-)

Got it in one! I hear a rumour of ESR South being in the pipeling though, should cut down on our carbon footprint!

Think Zedrush is using someone in Reading to do his bodykit, that must involve some spraying, he might be able to offer someone to do it :thumbs: