350Z on 5th Gear now

shire350Z

5th gear are always full of good advice :wacko: the beardo seems to know nothing about cars imo :boxing:

they should have re-designed the s2k not just tweeked the suspension, hardly a new car as they state

honda are mega reliable though and built to a high standard, two points nissan should focus on more :blush:

its all about the coupes anyway...roadster was an after thought and it shows....fat ass!!

Yeah your right my roadsters rear end looks as large as Beyonces, but I dont care the car is marvelous! It redeems itself when the roof is down :thumbs:

i was only joking stanski...theres plenty of days i wish mine had a drop top.

i think its weird that they dont put the lip spoiler on it though, i think the us coupes without the spoiler also look arse heavy but just my opinion.

5th gear is rubbish anyway, i dont understand how 3 very good car enthusiasts/drivers (plato, tiff and vicki:P) can make a fairly ordinary car show. get rid of the honey monster and johnny no idea and i think they could improve it alot!!

5th gear is rubbish anyway, i dont understand how 3 very good car enthusiasts/drivers (plato, tiff and vicki:P) can make a fairly ordinary car show. get rid of the honey monster and johnny no idea and i think they could improve it alot!!

I think the problem is that Vicki is a bit weird, the camp fat guy with ridiculously named children (did you catch that episode? :scare: ) is really boring and the young fella who is that forgettable I forget his name just aren't up to dealing with cars in an entertaining fashion. Plato is simply a **** and Tiff needs someone else who's good to make him shine. Couple all that with the fact that they have no creatvie talent working behind the scenes and you get a pretty dire hour of weekly television. :thumbdown:

i was only joking stanski...theres plenty of days i wish mine had a drop top.

i think its weird that they dont put the lip spoiler on it though, i think the us coupes without the spoiler also look arse heavy but just my opinion.

Dont worry about it mate I completely agree with you - the coupe does look better - they should have made the roof a bit more rakish in keeping with the coupe not just a small camping cover! :lol: Having said that I love the way it folds away. I'm a hardened fresh air head I drop moi top as long as its not raining so yeah about 3 days in the year! :lol:

Fifth gear is not the best , they should spend the time with more detailed reviews not just a coffee table whistle stop guide to everything!

But its no way near as the worse so called car programme on the planet - vroom vroom - what the ...... its terrible :yuck:

vroom vroom - what the ...... its terrible :yuck:

since they only do about 2 new episodes of top gear each year, i really hoped vroom vroom would be good but +1

+2 If Fifth Gear is 2/10 this is -100/10.

Yeah I saw it and knew the S2000 would win. Doesn't VBH own one? I know she likes the Z coupe from the episode last year.

And how the hell does the S2000 have a bigger boot. My Z is as long as my dads focus estate yet if I put my sarny box in the boot and a flask it's full :rant:

And besides the extra money I save on by not having 'widowmaker S2K' insurance I can spend on the p*** poor MPG and get a better noise :lol:

The boot thing is to do with shape rather than volume surely ? With the rear brace across the boot you loose some of the the flexibility (sic) of the whole boot area ( ie the area between the brace and the seats ) if you are trying to put in a single large item. I bet if you take the whole VOLUME the Zed is bigger, you just need squidgy bags - and preferably contents too.

I always watch 5th Gear on Sky+ so I can FF through the crappy bits - usually takes me about 10 mins to watch the whole hour's worth...

p.s. you all missed the point of last night's show which was the fit skiing girl! :thumbs:

its like you all say they focus on sh!t things like 4x4 round a track (who gives a ****) as already mentioned!!!

And someone who's buying a Z is not buying it for useability its only got two seats anyway!! plus that suitcase would fit a families clothes in not just two people's!!! you'd just buy two smaller cases, bloody fools!! imagine changing your mind on spending 30K on a car because you cant get the biggest suitcase someone sells in your boot!!! :rant::rant:

its all about the coupes anyway...roadster was an after thought and it shows....fat ass!!

Yeah your right my roadsters rear end looks as large as Beyonces, but I dont care the car is marvelous! It redeems itself when the roof is down :thumbs:

we call our roadster J-lo lol

that ski bird was abit fruity....wouldn't mind going off piste with her!! :lol:

and yes that is an invitation to come up with suggestive skiing puns!!

I'd have given her a shot of Sarnie batter :teeth::lol:

How is that a skiing pun? :wacko:

It wasn't :p