my new rims

chris w

Look good, seem em somewhere before in a different colour though ;)

i heard that you had yours painted any chance of some pics? :thumbs:

When I get a good sunny day I'll do some of them fitted, but for now...

IMG_0340_sm.jpg

Did you have any issues with wheel nuts? I found that the ones from my Rays were too wide to fit in the Rota holes with the socket on them so Phil had to send some new ones down :doh:

Am I just being a spaz or on the back wheels do the spokes stick out alot further than the fronts?

They're staggered so the rears "stick out" more than the fronts. The centre hub is set back in further.

Another quick pic of mine...

IMG_0416_sm.jpg

Look good, seem em somewhere before in a different colour though ;)

i heard that you had yours painted any chance of some pics? :thumbs:

When I get a good sunny day I'll do some of them fitted, but for now...

IMG_0340_sm.jpg

Did you have any issues with wheel nuts? I found that the ones from my Rays were too wide to fit in the Rota holes with the socket on them so Phil had to send some new ones down :doh:

no probs with the nuts but i did have a a prob with the rear centre caps

as you need to put them on the wheels before you put the wheels on.

i found this out after snapping the lugs of one first :rant:

no probs with the nuts but i did have a a prob with the rear centre caps

as you need to put them on the wheels before you put the wheels on.

i found this out after snapping the lugs of one first :rant:

Doh! I put mine on before I put the wheels on the car, didnt even think about it. I had also heard people in the US being unable to even use the centre caps for some weird reason. A load of them run without them :wacko:

Sorry i meant full size spec... 18/35/265 rears 18/35/235 fronts? (think i wrote it backwards but nvm)

Mine are 245/35/18 and 275/35/18. Slightly smaller rolling radius than standard, but ratio stays the same between front and rear so no TC light and Phil assures me it gives less sidewall flex for better handling. They weigh a bit more than my Rays (comparing new front to old rear as they are the same size), but handling seems to be much better. Wet grip of the Falkens seems to be slightly less, but more predicable over my previous Pzero Rosso :thumbs:

Sorry i meant full size spec... 18/35/265 rears 18/35/235 fronts? (think i wrote it backwards but nvm)

Mine are 245/35/18 and 275/35/18. Slightly smaller rolling radius than standard, but ratio stays the same between front and rear so no TC light and Phil assures me it gives less sidewall flex for better handling. They weigh a bit more than my Rays (comparing new front to old rear as they are the same size), but handling seems to be much better. Wet grip of the Falkens seems to be slightly less, but more predicable over my previous Pzero Rosso :thumbs:

Where are the pics of yours Chris?

Try page one mate, about half way down ;) More to come when I get a chance to clean em and its sunny

Try page one mate, about half way down ;) More to come when I get a chance to clean em and its sunny

Ah yes, i just saw them, very nice dude :thumbs: