Can I be a proper 350Z club member now please?

stanski

Thanks Mike :thumbs: - can you also sort Photobucket out themselves that web site is so pants - I cant get anything working on there at the mo .

Oh well the old fasioned way some more pics it actually stopped raining for 10 minutes today!

Of course the car is dirty again :dry:

I keep looking at that front bumper the shade seems a little lighter than the rest of bodywork in some light and yet others its not - I checked if it has been resprayed but it does'nt appear to have been maybe its just me being paranoid? At least its a 2007 bumper not a 2003 !! :lol:

Stan

AT LAST! :p

I'll be able to recognise you now when we pass on the M56 !

You must try and make Bala mate, it's a brilliant day out - 11th May - book it off work, it's a Sunday!

Car looks mint btw.

Thanks Mike :thumbs: - can you also sort Photobucket out themselves that web site is so pants - I cant get anything working on there at the mo .

think its more likely operator error than photobucket. Works fine for me.

Once you uploaded the pictures to the photobucket website, just use the IMG code it supplies under each picture for posting here. Nothing else to do :)

think its more likely operator error than photobucket. Works fine for me.

Once you uploaded the pictures to the photobucket website, just use the IMG code it supplies under each picture for posting here. Nothing else to do :)

Mike's quite right - if IT ain't your one of your best skills (in my case by a long way) it did take a bit of time, and help, sorting out how Photobucket worked but now I can muddle through OK - here's one to wet your appetite for the NW run ;)

nwrunatBetws-stitched.jpg

Hi chaps its probably my wireless router - been a bit moody recently- just sits there for ages trying to upload my pics (correct size etc) never mind will play with it later. :headhurt:

Thanks for the compliments guys - :thumbs: just a shame you did'nt see if after it was freshly waxed up - there's bound to be a dry day this year! :lol:

Wales .......I will check calendar at work tomorrow - unfortunately in my job (unfortunately it is IT!! :surrender: ) I have to work some weekends - just about every one since October so far.

Also discovered how loud a cold Zed is from startup - he he he my neighbours are going to love me tomorrow morning! :lol: :lol:

Wales run and ISTS (Donny) coming up to really show it off too

I will find out tomorrow if I am working that weekend and if so try to get the day off.

I quite like those yellow reflectors I know the clear ones look ace though but happy at the mo - only mod I want to do soon is swap the aerial for a stubbie - easy enough to do ??? Not even looked under the rear wing (constant rain) are there any sheildings to remove etc? Thanks