soon to be new owner

hiya all im in essex and have loved the 350 for years . im a biker as my first love but to be honest things are getting a bit silly out there now on a bike and i feel after a few incidents with close friends its time to get back onto 4 wheels and get rid of my hayabusas . sooo its time to look about for the right car . as long as im not to old for a 350 at a very young 52 mmm lol or should i be looking for an old jag lol . anyway il let you all know when i find what im looking for as long as i can get in it . im 6.4 tall ive been told the 350 might be to low but im yet to find out lol

There are a few of us on here that are older than you so you are not too old.

I also left biking when I felt things were getting stupid, and lost a couple of mates. Takes a fair time to get them out of your system but you eventually stop missing them.

There are a few of us on here that are older than you so you are not too old.

I also left biking when I felt things were getting stupid, and lost a couple of mates. Takes a fair time to get them out of your system but you eventually stop missing them.

thanks mate yea its time to hang the leathers up . what about size though ive been told i might be to tall

Yep thats exactly what om gonna do so if anyone in essex is about let me just have a sit in it

Hey! Where abouts in Essex are you?

My other half is 6ft 4 and he fits in ok 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk