Antony Joshua vs klitchko

Rob350

Just wondering if anyone has plans to watch this or is thinking of watching Joshua klitchko on the Saturday night before japfest?? I think the fight will be on around 10pm ish, anyone fancy a beer and a brawl somewhere?? It must be showing in a couple of pubs.

• Like 1

I have a terrible man crush on AJ, I just think he's awesome, so I'll defo be watching this. :blush:

Even though it's a £20 box office on Sky, it makes going to Wembley look an absolute bargain. My wife and I looked at tickets, but the cheapest was over £80 and anything remotely close was several hundred, which we thought was a bit much.

I have a terrible man crush on AJ, I just think he's awesome, so I'll defo be watching this. :blush:

Even though it's a £20 box office on Sky, it makes going to Wembley look an absolute bargain. My wife and I looked at tickets, but the cheapest was over £80 and anything remotely close was several hundred, which we thought was a bit much.

yeah id love to look like him in the gym however i like cake to much lol

We saw Froch vs Groves at Wembley on Corporate tickets and although the atmosphere was awesome, the seats were crap for the money, we couldnt see very much at all.

Wembley isnt a good boxing venue unless youre ringside, and when youre paying the same for tiered seating at Wembley as you do for floor seats at O2 its a bit of a no brainer for me. Will definitely be watching but on sofa rather than in stands :)

P.S COME ON AJ!!!