370z Nismo with copper wheels

Mikevv

I'm not a fan of the diamond cut look, so asked a friend to photoshop a pic for me. Here's the result

I really want to play with plastidip colours, the other half suggested red like the Nismo stripes, but I think it might be chavvy... he says with gold wheels...

Play with random colours and show me what you get :)

You are limited by the colour palette given to you. Anything other than red, white or black (and shades of silver / grey) will look out of place unless you change the red trim to another colour.

Red wheels look tacky...

b8f674b955582ca31b2a9bc30d5479d1.jpg

As do white...

0c34e155577827a32f9de0c63049521c.jpg

So you are left with black...

aa3a043fd345222e5e7f7e202f444fe6.jpg

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 1

Nice one Strudel, good PS skills.

Agreed on red, but I've always had a soft spot for white wheels!

Black looks a little lost. My current plan has just been to use the existing wheel colour, or similar, which is a dark grey metallic. This matches the front lower bumper on the car. My concern is devaluing the Nismo wheels by removing the diamond cut. May just get some aftermarket wheels and store the nismo's

• 1 month later...

I have just got my alloys (original 19" rays) done in a colour called bronze chrome (prismatic coatings) looks dark in shade/low light but when its light no sun looks bronze an when the sun hits super shiny bronze with gold metallic in them perfect colour IMO check it out. Can upload pics if you would like to see the colour closely?

• 2 weeks later...

Look at around 1:08, 1:20 1:30 and 3:17... Not really a fan, but then they look dirty. I couldn't stomach any more so I clicked it off but yeah.

P.S. I don't follow this guy, think he's a bit annoying - Watched his E92 video and couldn't stand it.

Edited by Mikevv