[SOLD] - x2 - Tire Pressure Monitor Systems (TPMS)

SpeckUK

Hi Guys,

Brought one of these last year with the idea of adding them into my Z in between the heated seat switches (perfect fit) but never got around to doing it and have decided to put them up for sale (got two as delivery was delayed and sent me a new one and didn't want it back)

both unused and one box has been opened! looking for £40 each (price including delivery)

any questions feel free to message me

//SpeckUK

O24GKPc.jpg?1

tYmfnR7.jpg?1

tYmfnR7.jpg?1

original eBay listing i got them from is here with more information if needed! http://www.ebay.co.u...AgAAOSwiylXDNMj

•  

Edited by SpeckUK

But if they are only £78 each set and you got sent 2 for the price of 1 due to the delivery issue... you will get £100 back by selling both? Or have I missed something 🤔

But if they are only £78 each set and you got sent 2 for the price of 1 due to the delivery issue... you will get £100 back by selling both? Or have I missed something 🤔

That is very true and my bad I have adjusted the price to reflect it.

Why adjust the price? Sounds like you got a slice of good fortune so sell them for what they're worth.

Because I just want them gone with no hassle at all really and I'll still be getting what I originally paid for them :)