[SOLD]07 350Z GT 313 HR Roadster

fergie1471

Registered in 2007.

Black

Mileage......86,500

Full service history (some main dealer)

M.O.T until May

New clutch fitted last year

Brembo callipers, suspension, shocks, Bose stereo & speakers, battery, etc… all original

Bought from Aston martin dealership in Wilmslow

Standard apart from 350Z Rear Cobra spoiler and Scorpion exhaust fitted new last year (all paperwork present)

2 keys

Paintwork and Bodywork in really good shape and no electrical or mechanical problems to report.

Price £5,500

Car is located in North east (Teesside),

Only run on BP ultimate or shell optimax

PM for any more details

anything iv missed mods PM me and let me know

20170304_153822.jpg

20170304_153603.jpg

20170304_154040.jpg

20170304_153850.jpg

20170304_154304.jpg

I need the car gone really as I have to lend some money to buy the 370z I bought in its place. Ill give it a few days and then ill be giving it to WBAC. Such a shame as its been my baby for nearly 4 years and now I can hardly give it away. I would have rather someone bought it and made a massive saving than give it to WBAC.com and them make lots of money out of it first before someone else pays over the odds for it. Iv had it on ebay and autotrader and lots of other sites and had no interest at all. I would have thought it would have gone straight away with it being a HR GT 313. I think no one trusts buying private these days and would rather pay a garage 2 or 3 grand when they could have just bought a warranty themselves for a fraction of that. Crazy the market at the minute for these

I'm sure you will have a buyer, its a great deal, but you have only had the advert up for 1 day - I'm sure it will go but not in less than 24 hours unless a potential roadster buyer is closeby?

Its mad. When I bought my HR GT 313 Roadster back in 2010, I searched and there was only 3 within 100 miles of my house. One was snapped up within minutes, the other I didnt like the colour off and the 3rd I immediately drove about 80 miles to see it and snapped it up there & then. It later transpired that another bloke was already in the process of negotiating a deal on it but as I was a cash buyer and had no part-ex, the dealer decided to sell it to me. This was when these were up for £16k!!!! Demand seemed really high and supply was very low as they are quite rare cars. The dealers knew this and refused to budge a penny on the asking price.

Then back in 2012 when I came to selling mine, I noticed that things had changed. For some reason people just werent snapping them up and some people had been trying to sell theirs for months with no interest. Rather than being stuck trying to sell my mint car, I ended up part ex`ing mine at a BMW dealer for £9k, loosing £7k in just 18 months.

£5500 does seem a bargain these days for one, they really are cracking cars and great fun. Especially on days like today when the sun is out, i quite miss mine!