95 ron or 97 ron

james852

When I worked in a filing station people would come in and put in 2 quid! This was about 8 years ago so it was about 80p per litre then.

Now that is pikey!

It was amazing the number of people who put in 5 or 10 quid a day.... what was the point in that????

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a major row with the local one last month, drove 20 miles to get there and they wanted to limit me to £30. In the end they realise that there wasnt a shortage of super unleaded and let me fill up. This caused mayhem on the forecourt, other drivers not impressed :lol:

£2 that's enough to get the zed off the forecourt and back round to the pump again-as long as you don't rev it of course :lol:

I've heard on a number of occasions that putting in £10 is a false economy because the more room you have in the tank, the more evaporation occurs and so you lose petrol as it turns to fumes, therefore fill her right up and you should get an extra mile or two.

Having your windows down also causes so much drag that it uses as much fuel as having the aircon running!

Amazing the sh!t that you learn from random places & TV shows - however if anyone knows different then please speak up as i'd like to know if these Urban Myths are true or not?