Dont be fooled this isnt a Nismo Zorst

lomoto

Phils right its the Fujitsubo Super Ti Hybrid exhaust. Half steel/ half titanium, used to retail at between £1200 to £1500 IIRC; made in Giken factory owned by Nismo (& similar to Nismo) but higher spec than Nismo. Thats not to say the seller isnt dodgy though! :teeth:

Not really seen anything that screams dodgy here...

Your right Digsy, just don't want the unsuspecting thinking that this is a nismo. The title is a bit misleading though i don't think the seller knows this. Anyhow as some have said this may be a better zorst. :thumbs:

Just a deluded, misinformed seller selling stuff off a mysteriously written off zed. Would you buy an exhaust off a written off car? He reckons it was written off due to the fact it had Nismo S-Tune stuff on it and was therefore too expensive to replace but the only things he's got to sell is an exhaust that he has no idea what it is, a halfords spoiler and a few badges :blush:

Just a deluded, misinformed seller selling stuff off a mysteriously written off zed. Would you buy an exhaust off a written off car? He reckons it was written off due to the fact it had Nismo S-Tune stuff on it and was therefore too expensive to replace but the only things he's got to sell is an exhaust that he has no idea what it is, a halfords spoiler and a few badges :blush:

Looks to me like someone with very little knowledge of his own car (how could he, he isn't a member! ;) ) who has retained anything he could get off the car easily and quickly when it was written off. If you go in to this with your eyes open and be careful you could end up with a very nice exhaust for not much. Only IMHO of course. :)

Cheers mate, so thats about £528 for the exhaust then, plus shipping and tax from the US. Hmm gonna have a think about this one :thumbs:

I can't be sure which one it is but Rickya above suggested its the more expensive one.

Cheers mate, so thats about £528 for the exhaust then, plus shipping and tax from the US. Hmm gonna have a think about this one :thumbs:

I can't be sure which one it is but Rickya above suggested its the more expensive one.

It's not the titanium one and Fujitsubo does not come with the Y pipe that is sold seperately, our own Y pipe is a copy of the Fujitsubo and £130