Dont be fooled this isnt a Nismo Zorst

lomoto

Cheers mate, so thats about £528 for the exhaust then, plus shipping and tax from the US. Hmm gonna have a think about this one :thumbs:

I can't be sure which one it is but Rickya above suggested its the more expensive one.

It's not the titanium one and Fujitsubo does not come with the Y pipe that is sold seperately, our own Y pipe is a copy of the Fujitsubo and £130

Ah rite ok mate, so £35o still be a good price if in good condition?

Cheers mate, so thats about £528 for the exhaust then, plus shipping and tax from the US. Hmm gonna have a think about this one :thumbs:

I can't be sure which one it is but Rickya above suggested its the more expensive one.

It's not the titanium one and Fujitsubo does not come with the Y pipe that is sold seperately, our own Y pipe is a copy of the Fujitsubo and £130

Ah rite ok mate, so £35o still be a good price if in good condition?

yes it will be.

Its not full titanium but its half titanium. It is the Super Ti "Hybrid", not full Super Ti. The tailpipes & backbox is steell, the rest is titanium, its still an expensive exhaust, I have the same one. If it says "Giken Main factory" (which it does) then its the hybrid.

Its not full titanium but its half titanium. It is the Super Ti "Hybrid", not full Super Ti. The tailpipes & backbox is steell, the rest is titanium, its still an expensive exhaust, I have the same one. If it says "Giken Main factory" (which it does) then its the hybrid.

Cheers mate, think i might go for it then :thumbs: