Poor zaffy

Jay84

Well thanks to doris the wife and I may be in the market for a new car. Something that can move 3 kids and a collie-shepherd in relative comfort but still be robust. Got a 16 plate astra for when we want to arrive clean, and the zed for fun. I suggested a 2nd zed but she said no. A tree decided to lie down on the zafira, damage to a pillar and broken rear window.

It meets mine, but she's not a scooby fan...I was impressed she went fire the zed. I like the idea of an l200 or ford ranger...but that may encourage more dogs. Was also thinking qashqai. Am accord estate might be agreeable.

Guess it depends how long / frequent journeys with a full house would be. When I was a kid I struggled not to fight with my brother when there was only 2 of us in the back, never mind 3 stuffed in there. Could always use the wife as a divider, but not sure how that'd go down.

Personally I'd prefer a Ranger too, but thinking outside the box, 7 seats may make the experience more pleasant.

Though maybe I was just a nob and your kids are delightful ;)

Edited by Strudul
  • Like 1

You weren't they're not lol. We fit in the astra but the dog isn't allowed. The oldest is getting to the point where he doesn't want to come on family holidays and we haven't used the very back seats in the zafira in years. Thing is a big diesel would suffer as she won't boot it and is a short trip to work, nothing worse for the dpf than that.