Reverse cam

Drexyl

I had mine placed in the JDM plate, too. But what a waste of money! I wish i'd saved the cash and bought something useful, like reverse sensors. I never even bother looking at mine anymore. They give p!ss poor depth perception and even when the image is filled with what you're reversing up to, you're still miles away. I thought it was me at first, but I asked a friend to watch the screen and tell me when to stop when he thought I was close enough to the car behind. I stopped at his say so, he got out and was amazed to find me a good 4 feet away! Absolute sh!te!!!

Would be pretty cool to install one either at the front and back and be able to record, would make a pretty good vid on a good long meet to some where or a convoy of Zeds B)

I was driving down from Middlesbrough last night when some inconsiderate little scrote pulled right out in front of me forcing me to brake rather hard. I flashed my lights at him to let him know there were other drivers on the road, and he slammed on his brakes, really hard, nearly causing me to right into the back of him! A forward facing, recordable camera would certainly be useful if I were to have collided with him. He wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court!

Insurance companies will head that way in the future,

heard it on "road wars" the other night. bus companies already use them, as it helps with insurance claims. the proof is there, no escape.

"honestly aliens came down and smashed the front end of my car"

"lets check the video footage... i must admit if i hadn't seen it with my own eyes i would have thought you were trying to defraud your policy"

;)

Anyone know if you could have 2 camera's set up one for the front and rear, and if there are any recording options, ?

Does sound like a good idea for the car insurance purposes though!

Its probably illegal to watch a front view cam, bit like holding a mobile, distraction from driving. :scare: