Being removed from threads I have subscribed to?

Thought I would ask about this incase others are getting the same issue.

If I ask to be notified on thread activity by email alerts, I will get 1 or 2 email alerts but then no more. When I go back into the thread I have the option to follow the topic again, even though I didn't un-follow the topic in the first place?

Any suggestions as it is a tad frustrating :)

Hey Lexx, I typically select immediate. To test it I have followed this topic, and so far I have had the 2 emails come through which is good :)

I am having trouble with my current build thread (link in sig). I am not sure if it removes my follow status after I post, but I get removed from it regularly. Any help would be great :D

Hey Lexx, I typically select immediate. To test it I have followed this topic, and so far I have had the 2 emails come through which is good :)

I am having trouble with my current build thread (link in sig). I am not sure if it removes my follow status after I post, but I get removed from it regularly. Any help would be great :D

If you reply via mobile, and don't select follow each time, it unfollows you. But this isn't an issue on the full site.