Don't get Jealous!

Stew

P1010127.jpg

P1010128.jpg

P1010129.jpg

Check out the towbar! :thumbs:

Pics taken outside my office 5 mins ago.

I know you want all want a shot of my gay purple astra diesel. :lol::blush:

I actually said last night I want a 'My other car's a Zed' sticker on it as people don't seem to look at the chavstra as much as the Zed.

I am going to give it a full detail soon for a laugh. Probably when the Zed is in the bodyshop getting a makeover!

50mpg too! :yahoo:

It is blue bronzee but the fading on the paint gives it a 'gay purple' look to it!

Just posted the pics for a laugh, remember I'm the one that has to drive it!

I'm thinking either Subaru Legacy or Forrester for replacement! Oh how sad I am for a 25 year old..... It can't be a RWD so I'm thinking 4WD!

It's a real machine sinbad! Turbo don't you know! :lol::lol:

It's genuine Vauxhall wheeltrims! Saying that it only has 58k miles and starts first time every time! :)

Vauxhall build for you that! :lol: dont laugh.. we where saying that about Datsun years ago and now look. the GTR has just done one over the best ever Porsche. :lol:

that's exactly the sort of thing I'm after as well for lugging tiles and paint around in etc while we do our house up - (and for nasty days when I don't want to take the Z). How much did you get it for?

Mine was free Nixy but needed some work done for MOT. Probably about £500 for one like it though I'd have thought.

Have at look at cheap cars in the local rag, for £500 - £1000 you get some pretty decent motors.

I was offered a swap for a G plate Range Rover Vogue recently! It was a V8 though so declined. It was gutsier than the Zed! :lol:

I might have to challenge and raise you a 95 Volvo 440 as my battle wagon! :p

Petrol, and 2 litres of raw Renault engined power, and all the looks of a bulldog licking chilli off a thistle. But it is great driving like you don't care about a car! :D;)

I might have to challenge and raise you a 95 Volvo 440 as my battle wagon! :p

Petrol, and 2 litres of raw Renault engined power, and all the looks of a bulldog licking chilli off a thistle. But it is great driving like you don't care about a car! :D;)

Pics up! The thread is don't be jealous so it's on topic!

I'm driving a nice pimp rangie for the next few days instead of the 'Astra of Death' :yahoo:

i'm after a 80 or 100bhp clio dci, £35 tax per year, 60+ per gallon and low insurance but they arent cheap :blush:

I looked at them too. Think im going to go for a 406 Hdi B)

:lol:

what put you off them mate, i do a weekly 390 mile round trip, which i'm using my zed for at the mo :scare::surrender: