What windscreen wash?

xStric9x

sreen wash and sreen clean will work with any wiper system although it is designed to compliment the PIAA blades.

We have the PIAA blades 20'' spoiler drivers, 18'' standard passenger, 18'' standad rear. £58 for the full set or £38 for the front only.

We also keep the refills in stock as well.

We stock Bosche blades also.

rain x.... treatment is pretty good............. the water just beads off the screen...................

you barely need wipers with this stuff.......... B)

have you got some phil :)

We stopped using rainX once PIAA released their own version, much better, £5.99 bottle

rain x.... treatment is pretty good............. the water just beads off the screen...................

I'm a fan of either Rain X or Prestone, both great. Good for removing residue of window stickers too, with a tissue.

always been happy with rain-x but will give the PIAA stuff ago when it runs out

We don't get PIAA in NZ. Pity.

have you got some phil :)

We stopped using rainX once PIAA released their own version, much better, £5.99 bottle

Mine beads with just using the wipers themeselves (i.e. the silicone seems to leave behind some which causes the water to bead when the wipers arent in use, very apparent with Amanda's and my car). Will this stuff do much extra? If it does, stick a bottle in my order :thumbs: