[Wanted] Cloth seats for 350z

RobPhoboS

Oh dear, you won't believe how many good cloth seats I have burnt because I figured they wouldn't sell. Sad times.

Nooooo !

:lol:

I have to try someones out first of all anyway, just to ensure I can fit with my lid but by all accounts they sound like they sit lower.

Don't see why they would sit lower to be honest?

From what I read, it's the electronics underneath the leather seats that means it sits slightly higher.

I'll pull my drivers seat out this weekend to get a clearer image of what's happening underneath.

The other thing I may try is a different lid.

If the driver one comes up it could be thank you :)

Ideally I need to test out the drivers seat with my helmet on, as my lid is scuffing the roof in the Z. I'm not even THAT tall :lol:

I'm 6'4" and I done track time in the zed with no issues wearing my lid, how far back do you have your seat reclined ?

If the driver one comes up it could be thank you :)

Ideally I need to test out the drivers seat with my helmet on, as my lid is scuffing the roof in the Z. I'm not even THAT tall :lol:

I'm 6'4" and I done track time in the zed with no issues wearing my lid, how far back do you have your seat reclined ?

I'm 6ft, the seat is quite close to the wheel and sit quite upright. I don't like leaning back too much but that's what I had to do back in December and had to slouch a bit.

I'll try farting about with it again on the weekend but I can't get it into a position that I like with the lid on last time I tried. :shrug:

• Like 1