Vinyl wrapping

Chris141084

It is a hell of a travel for you, but I can highly recommend Valet Magic in Camberley, Surrey. They did mine, and I've had nothing but positive comments from people in terms of the quality of mine. It's now been on for over 6 months and still looks perfect, nothing is peeling up or lifting at all and I've personally seen wraps that have started to lift significantly after just a few months.

Quality of service is important too when you're dropping a few £k on a wrap, and Robbie was absolutely superb when I had a minor flaw in mine just above an exhaust tip. Could've been the heat from the exhaust tbh, but it was replaced and sorted with zero quibble from him. Highly professional, really friendly and just an all round pleasure to deal with.

http://www.valetmagic.com/

I genuinely wouldn't even look anywhere else, and it were reversed and I was having to travel to Yorkshire for that kind of quality, I still would without hesitation.

It is a hell of a travel for you, but I can highly recommend Valet Magic in Camberley, Surrey. They did mine, and I've had nothing but positive comments from people in terms of the quality of mine. It's now been on for over 6 months and still looks perfect, nothing is peeling up or lifting at all and I've personally seen wraps that have started to lift significantly after just a few months.

Quality of service is important too when you're dropping a few £k on a wrap, and Robbie was absolutely superb when I had a minor flaw in mine just above an exhaust tip. Could've been the heat from the exhaust tbh, but it was replaced and sorted with zero quibble from him. Highly professional, really friendly and just an all round pleasure to deal with.

http://www.valetmagic.com/

I genuinely wouldn't even look anywhere else, and it were reversed and I was having to travel to Yorkshire for that kind of quality, I still would without hesitation.

Cheers mate, I'll send them a message

Theres a few good wrappers about. But not many. Just make sure theyre using good materials ie Avery Supreme (the best there is) or 3M.

At the end of the day, go with rep, ask for photos and as youre doing, ask for opinions...and walk away if theyre charging less than £1700/£1800!!

Good luck.